3D Plugin Template
The 3D Plugin Template is the base code structure for creating and developing Custom 3D Plugins to be used with WalkTheWeb.
Download the 3D Plugin Template here:
Getting Started on your 3D Plugin:
- You will need a DevID (Developer ID).
This is the prefix to your plugin name.
Example: WTW-Paintball (WTW is the DevID.)
- Download the 3D Plugin Template
- Search and Replace the Following with your Dev ID and Plugin Name (Keep the same format Capital letters and _ or – as shown):
- Understand the 3D Object naming scheme.
- Write your code, here are some key functional areas:
- Connect PHP Files – used to pull JSON data from the database on your server or provide another server with structure data.
- Handlers PHP Files – used to connect to your database (select, insert, update, or delete data) during 3D browsing.
- Functions PHP Files – used commonly with Handlers to complete the Database tasks.
- Menus PHP Files – add your items to the main or Admin (Editor) Menu.